Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"Como la Flor," sung by Luz Zamora

So I'm not just a professor or blogger.  I'm also a shameless stage Mom.  So proud of our daughter, Luz Zamora, who’s poised to shine brilliantly in the music world. 

Her words from yesterday's Youtube post:

“Here is a video of me singing Como la Flor as made popular by Selena
Quintanilla. I used this recording as a pre-screening for a Commercial
Music degree audition. I had so much fun recording this and I hope y'all
will enjoy it too. Have a wonderful Monday"
The song was written by Selena's brother, A.B. Quintanilla III.  Luz is in her final year in musical performance opera at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas, and this video is for her next move in life and career. 

Your Dad and I are so very proud of you, Luz Zamora! ❤️

Mami


No comments:

Post a Comment